Summary:The biggest feature of frameless glass doors, which is different from ordinary doors such as aluminum alloy doors and pl...
The biggest feature of frameless glass doors, which is different from ordinary doors such as aluminum alloy doors and plastic steel doors, is that there is no fixed frame around the door leaf (glass). Frameless glass doors generally use 8~12mm toughened glass as the door leaf. The upper and lower sides are fixed with decorative frames or directly with clamps. Floor springs need to be buried on the ground.
The frameless glass door
is almost completely transparent, so it has good lighting performance and can be used in any combination. Generally used in shopping malls, hotels, offices and other places.
1. The installation of the fixed partition wall should be carried out after the construction of other processes in the room is basically completed. Fixed glass partitions and movable glass door leaves must be uniformly placed and positioned. The positioning lines of the partition and glass doors must be released according to the design drawings, the position of the door frame shall be determined, and the ground elevation and the elevation of the top of the door frame must be accurately measured.
2. The width of the limit groove on the top of the glass partition wall and the door should be 2～4mm larger than the thickness of the glass, and the depth of the groove should be between 20～30mm for glue injection. The installation method can lead to two metal decorative board edges from the center line of the bomb, and then install the limit slot on the top of the door frame according to the edge lines. The wooden pad in the notch is for adjusting the depth of the groove. Through the increase or decrease of the backing plate adjustment.
3. Install wooden bottom bracket with metal finish. The installation method can be to nail the square wood on the original embedded wooden bricks, or fix the square wood on the ground through expansion bolts, and then use the universal glue to glue the metal veneer to the wood square. The aluminum alloy square tube can be fixed on the frame column with aluminum angle, or fixed on the wooden brick buried in the ground with wood screws.
4. Install the hard-facing door frame. Nail the door frame square wood according to the center line of the bomb, and then use plywood to determine the shape and position of the door frame column (note that the size of the decorative surface should be subtracted). Finally, wrap the metal decorative surface. When wrapping, place the decorative surface and the head seam in the middle of the two sides of the installation glass. The position of the seam must be accurate and vertical.
5. Glass installation. Use a glass suction cup (or glass suction cup machine) to suck the thick glass tightly, and then hold the suction cup to lift the thick glass plate by 2 to 3 people and move it to the installation site to prepare it in place. Positioning method: insert the upper part of the glass into the limit slot on the top of the door frame, and then place the lower part of the glass on the bottom support to align the center line, and set the installation position of the door frames on both sides so that the two sides of the thick glass are just right The metal decoration that seals the door frame faces the seam, and it is required that the facing seam cannot be seen inside or outside.
6. The glass is fixed. Nail two flat square wooden strips inside and outside on the pallet to sandwich the thick glass, but leave a gap of about 4mm from the thick glass plate, and then apply all-purpose glue on the flat square wooden strips to face the metal plate Stick it on the square wood and two flat square wood strips.
7. Seal with glass glue. Inject glass glue into the gaps on both sides of the top root slot, the two sides of the bottom bracket glass slot, and the seam between the thick glass and the door frame column. The injection sequence should start from the end of a certain gap to the end, without stopping in the middle. The essentials of operation are: the pressure handle of the caulking gun should be evenly held firmly, and the speed of moving along the gap should be even, that is, as the glass glue is extruded, the glue injection port should be moved at a uniform speed.
Make the glass glue form a uniform straight line at the gap. Finally, scrape off the excess glass glue with a plastic sheet and wipe off the glue with a clean cloth
8. Docking between glass. The thick glass plate of the fixed part must be assembled with two or more pieces due to the large width dimension. The two aligned and spliced pieces will inevitably form a seam, and a distance of 2～3mm should be left for the seam (for the seam The glass cut must be used backwards). After the glass is fixed, use glass glue to enter the gap. After filling, use a plastic sheet to smooth the glue to make the gap form a clean and uniform straight line. Use a clean cloth to wipe off the glue marks on the glass surface.