1. When the installation distance between the window frames is too far apart, the opposite problem will occur. In some cases, when the curtain is to be used, it will fall. If the window frame is installed outside the window frame, you can tap it with a hammer to make them close, or move one window frame to bring it closer to the other.
If the window frame is installed inside the window frame, use spacers to adjust the distance between the frames. Remove the curtain, cut out a piece of thin cardboard slightly smaller than the window frame, unscrew the screw to remove the window frame, put the spacer behind the window frame, and then stack the window frame on the spacer and put it back in place. Good screw.
2. If the curtain is suddenly rolled up and it is difficult to pull it down, it is because the spring is too tight. After the curtain is rolled up, lift the flat pin end of the roller from the window frame, and manually loosen the curtain two to three turns. Put the roller back into the window frame and test run. If necessary, adjust it further.
3. If the curtain cannot be stopped in one place, it is because the spring is too loose. Pull down the curtain to make the roller rotate a few times. If the spring is particularly loose, you need to pull the curtain down about half. Lift the flat pin end of the roller out of its window frame, and then roll up the curtain by hand to tighten it. Put the roller back into the window frame and try to draw the curtain again. If it still cannot stay, repeat the process.
4. Venetian blinds are usually more practical than Aluminium Single Louver Window because they are durable. Venetian blinds are one of the practical and durable curtains, but many problems will follow after installation. When the rope of the blinds breaks, or the ladder straps look worn and worn, installing new ropes and ladder straps can give the blinds a new look, and these materials are usually sold as a package.
5. If the curtain still cannot be kept down, maybe the ratchet device needs cleaning. Put the curtain down and remove the metal cap on the flat pin end of the roller. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove all visible dust, and use a soft cloth to wipe the ratchet device clean. Then spray silicon lubricant on the ratchet device. Put the metal cap back, and hang the curtain again.