1. The specifications and models of plastic-steel windows should meet the design requirements, and...
1. The specifications and models of plastic-steel windows should meet the design requirements, and the quality and mechanical properties of the windows should meet the requirements of the current national standards, and they must have a factory certificate.
2. The three basic physical properties of window resistance to wind pressure, air penetration, and rainwater penetration should meet the requirements and design requirements of the three performance classifications in the current national standards, and the quality inspection report of the classification should be attached. The engineering design has no specific requirements for heat preservation and sound insulation performance.
3. The models, specifications, performances and requirements of the hardware, fasteners, reinforced steel and metal sub-boards used in the window shall comply with the relevant regulations of the current national standards.
4. The types, specifications and quality of the glass should comply with the current national product standards and have a product certificate. For a single piece of glass larger than 1.5㎡, toughened glass must be used.
5. Window and opening sealant should have elasticity and cohesiveness.
For the installation of plastic steel windows, hardware is indispensable, and the quality must be guaranteed. Hardware classification, according to the opening and closing type of the installed plastic steel window:
Hardware required for casement windows: hinges, hinges, actuators, handles/handles, lock points; hardware required for sliding windows: pulleys, crescent locks