1. When the doors and windows
are installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be removed in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, a large amount of adhesive of the protective film will remain on the profile, clay, sticky dust, very unsightly, and it is difficult to clean it again.
2. When it is windy, the casement window
sash should be closed in time.
3. No heavy objects can be hung on door and window hardware
4. The side-hung window can be opened differently by changing the opening direction of the handle. It is necessary to understand how to operate it to avoid damage.
5. When sliding doors and windows are in use, the sliding track should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean so that there are no hard particles on the track surface and groove.
6. Plastic door and window products are equipped with drainage and decompression systems in window frames, window sashes and other parts to ensure the air-tightness and water-tightness of doors and windows. Users should not block the drainage holes and air pressure balance holes of doors and windows by themselves when using them to avoid The drainage performance of doors and windows is reduced, and rainwater infiltrates in rainy and snowy weather, which brings inconvenience to daily life and work.
7. When pushing and pulling a sliding window
, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the sash. The effect of pushing and pulling is better. Do not use excessive force when pushing or pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the sash.
8. When cleaning the gauze fan, the user should not remove the adhesive strip that fixes the gauze net and take off the gauze net, but should take off the gauze fan as a whole and wipe it with a water-soluble detergent and a soft cloth.
9. When the screen fan is not in use in winter, the user can remove the screen window for storage as needed. The gauze fan should be stored at a place 1 meter away from the heat source, placed horizontally or vertically on the short side, and should not be pressed with a hard object to avoid deformation.
10. When the screen fan of the sliding window is in use, please pay attention to overlap with the vertical frame of the inner sliding fan to maintain a good seal.