1. Plastic-steel doors and windows have good thermal insulation: The plastics in the aluminum-plastic composite profile have low thermal conductivity and good airtightness. In cold areas, although the outdoor is tens of degrees below zero, the indoor is another world.
2. Plastic steel doors and windows have good sound insulation: the structure is carefully designed and the seams are tight
3. Plastic-steel windows and doors impact resistance: As the outer surface of the aluminum-plastic composite profile is made of aluminum alloy, it has a much stronger impact resistance than the plastic-steel window profile.
4. Plastic-steel doors and windows have good air-tightness: each gap of the aluminum-plastic composite window is equipped with multiple sealing tops or rubber strips, and the air-tightness is level one, which can give full play to the air conditioning effect and save 50% of energy.
5. Good water tightness: The doors and windows are designed with rain-proof structure to completely isolate rainwater from the outdoors, and the water tightness meets the relevant national standards.
6. Plastic-steel doors and windows have good fire resistance: Plastic-steel doors and windows are made of UPVC materials, which do not spontaneously combust or support combustion.
7. Plastic-steel doors and windows have good anti-theft: aluminum-plastic composite windows, equipped with excellent hardware accessories and advanced decorative locks, make thieves helpless
8. Maintenance-free: The aluminum-plastic composite profile is not easy to be corroded by acid and alkali, will not turn yellow or fade, and almost no maintenance is required. When it is dirty, it can be scrubbed with water and detergent, and it will be as clean as ever after washing.
Plastic steel shortcoming 1: PVC material has poor rigidity, and steel bars must be added inside to increase the hardness.
Disadvantages of plastic steel 2: The fire resistance is slightly poor. If the fire protection requirements are relatively high, aluminum alloy materials are recommended.
Plastic steel shortcoming 3: Plastic steel material is brittle, heavier than aluminum alloy, and will emit toxic emissions when burned