Sliding windows are divided into horizontal sliding windows and vertical sliding windows according to different sliding...
are divided into horizontal sliding windows and vertical sliding windows according to different sliding directions. Horizontal sliding windows require rail grooves above and below the sash, and vertical sliding windows must have pulleys and balancing measures.
Sliding windows have the advantages of not occupying indoor space, beautiful appearance, economical price, and good airtightness. It adopts high-grade slide rails, which can be opened flexibly with one push. With large pieces of glass, it not only increases indoor lighting, but also improves the overall appearance of the building. The sash has a good stress state and is not easily damaged, but the ventilation area is limited.
The sliding window adopts the sliding track on the window frame with the window sash equipped with pulleys. The advantage of this kind of window is that the window does not occupy additional space in the open and closed state, and the structure is relatively simple.
Sliding windows are generally most suitable for high-rise buildings with more than two floors. Because the opening method is a sliding way, the windows will not be outside like casement windows. To avoid falling objects from the windows, sliding windows are most suitable for high-rise buildings.
Second, daily maintenance and maintenance
1. After the doors and windows are installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be removed in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, a large amount of the protective film adhesive will remain on the profile, which is difficult to clean.
2. The casement window sash should be closed in time when it is windy.
3. Do not hang heavy objects on the handle of casement window sash.
4. The side-hung window can be opened differently by changing the handle direction of the switch. It is necessary to understand how to operate it to avoid damage.
5. When the sliding window is in use, the sliding track should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean, so that no hard particles exist on the track surface and groove.
6. Plastic-steel doors and windows are equipped with drainage systems in window frames, sashes and other parts to ensure the air and water tightness of the doors and windows. Users should not block the drainage holes of the doors and windows during use, so as not to reduce the drainage performance of the doors and windows.
7. When pushing and pulling the sliding window, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the window sash. Do not use excessive force when pushing or pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the window sash.
8. The gauze fan can remove the glue strip that fixes the gauze by itself, take off the gauze, and clean it with water-soluble detergent.
9. When the screen fan of the sliding window is in use, please pay attention to overlap with the vertical frame of the inner rail sliding fan to maintain a good seal.
a. Innovative glide system provides years of reliable operation
b. Available in central opening (4 leaves) or side opening to the right or left (2 leaves)
c. PVC/UPVC profile,usually in white color, and strengthened by 1.4mm thickness steel liner
d. Chinese famous brand hardware/German Roto hardware
e. EPDM and wool pile strip for sealing
f. Light weight, durable, long life service