Plastic doors and windows are doors and windows made of U-PVC plastic profiles. Plastic doors and windows have good cha...
Plastic doors and windows are doors and windows made of U-PVC plastic profiles. Plastic doors and windows have good characteristics such as wind resistance, water resistance, and heat preservation.
According to the material, it can be divided into PVC plastic doors and windows and glass fiber reinforced plastic (glass reinforced plastic) doors and windows.
1. PVC plastic doors and windows
1) Among all kinds of building windows, PVC plastic windows have outstanding advantages in terms of saving energy consumption for profile production, recycling and reuse of recycled materials, and excellent performance-price ratio in terms of heat preservation and energy saving.
2) In order to increase the rigidity of the window, in the force-bearing members of window frames, sashes, and sash profiles, it is necessary to determine which type of reinforced steel to use in accordance with the design of wind pressure strength and other requirements for use.
3) Co-extrusion of UPVC resin and colored polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) or acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate copolymer (ASA), as well as coating and spraying on white profiles can obtain a variety of textures and textures. The decorative effect of a variety of surface colors. In addition, there is also a bulk dyeing technology in which pigments are mixed and extruded into UPVC resin powder. However, there are still different opinions on this technology, so we should be particularly careful when selecting, and check the color change of this type of profile after the artificial accelerated aging test. It is recommended to cover the body dyed profile with the same color film to improve its weather resistance.
2. Glass fiber reinforced plastic (glass reinforced plastic) doors and windows
1) It is reinforced with alkali-free glass fiber abroad, and the surface of the product is relatively smooth, and it can be directly used for making windows without treatment. Domestic self-developed glass fiber reinforced plastic door and window profiles are generally reinforced with medium-alkali glass fibers. After the surface of the profile is polished, it can be sprayed with electrostatic powder, surface coating and other technical processes to obtain decorative effects with a variety of colors or textures.
2) Do not use high-alkali glass fiber to make profiles.
3) FRP door and window profiles have high longitudinal strength, under normal circumstances, reinforced steel can not be used. However, when the size of doors and windows is too large or the wind pressure resistance requirements are high, the enhancement method should be determined according to the use requirements. The transverse strength of the profile is low. The corner stiles of FRP door and window frames are connected in an assembled type, and the joints need to be sealed with sealant to prevent leakage in the gap.