1. Full glass curtain wall
The all-glass curtain wall is a glass curtain wall composed of glass ribs and glass panels.
(1) The glass thickness of the all-glass curtain wall panel should not be less than 10mm; the thickness of the single piece of laminated glass should not be less than 8mm; the thickness of the rib section of the glass curtain wall should not be less than 12mm, and the section height should not be less than 100mm.
(2) When the glass curtain wall exceeds 4m (glass thickness 10, 12mm), 5m (glass thickness 15mm), 6m (glass thickness 19mm), the all-glass curtain wall should be hung on the main structure.
(3) The main components of the hanging all-glass curtain wall should have sufficient rigidity. When the steel truss or steel beam is used as the load-bearing member, the centerline of the curtain wall should be consistent with the centerline of the curtain wall. The location is consistent.
(4) A rigid horizontal force transmission structure should be set between the hanging clamp of the hanging all-glass curtain wall and the main structure.
(5) After the welding of all steel structures is completed, concealed engineering acceptance shall be carried out, and anti-rust paint shall be applied after acceptance.
(6) The size of the glass panel of the all-glass curtain wall is generally large, and it should be installed with mechanical suction cups.
(7) The all-glass curtain wall allows silicone structural sealant to be injected on site.
(8) The board surface of all glass shall not be in direct contact with other rigid materials. The gap between the board surface and the decoration surface or structural surface should not be less than 8mm, and should be sealed with sealant.
2. Unitized curtain wall
The unit type curtain wall refers to a building curtain wall basic unit made of various wall rights and supporting frames at the factory, which is directly installed on the main structure. Unit curtain wall can be divided into: unit curtain wall and semi-unit curtain wall, also known as strong unit curtain wall, semi-unit curtain wall can be divided into: vertical standing split unit combined curtain wall, window curtain.