Summary:Aluminum alloy shutters have entered many homes, and everyone has different answers and opinions on how to decorate and ...
Aluminum alloy shutters have entered many homes, and everyone has different answers and opinions on how to decorate and how to style them. The same is true for the installation of aluminum alloy shutters. Whether it is internal or external, everyone is based on their own preferences, and they are installed and designed according to their needs. So, in the process of decoration, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the installation method of aluminum alloy shutters?
How to install the interior and exterior of aluminum alloy shutters:
1. Customize the size of aluminum alloy blinds first: aluminum alloy blinds interior: aluminum alloy blinds width = window width - 1cm, aluminum alloy blinds height = window height. Aluminum alloy shutters exterior: aluminum alloy shutter width = window width + 5cm, aluminum alloy shutter height = window height + 12cm.
2. Measure the size of the window: installation inside the window frame: measure the height and width inside the window frame, the manufacturer will reduce the width by 1cm when customizing it to facilitate your smooth use, installation outside the window frame: measure the height and width including the window frame, Contact the manufacturer to confirm your desired louver size before ordering.
3. The aluminum alloy shutters are easy to install, mainly by fixing the two installation boxes with screws, and then putting the track on it to use. The installation box has holes on 4 sides, which can be installed on both sides, on the side wall, and on the top.
Aluminum alloy shutters are installed inside or outside:
1: The installation method of the interior of the aluminum alloy shutters. If your window has a window sill and the depth is greater than 5cm, you can choose to install aluminum alloy shutters, which saves space. Aluminum alloy shutter exterior: If your window does not have a window sill, or is less than 4cm, you need to choose the exterior, then the width of the aluminum alloy shutter needs to be increased by 5cm, and the height should be increased by about 12cm, or according to the actual situation.
2. The aluminum alloy shutters are equipped with the whole shutters embedded in the window frame, which makes the space look more spacious. The exterior of aluminum alloy shutters can better block the light outside the window and reduce light leakage. Good shading effect.
3. When purchasing aluminum alloy shutters, it is necessary to measure the size of aluminum alloy shutters according to different assembly methods. Generally speaking, small rooms such as kitchens and toilets are suitable for built-in aluminum alloy blinds, while large rooms such as living rooms, bedrooms, and studies are more suitable for external aluminum blinds.
These are basically the two ways to install aluminum alloy shutters. In addition, it should be noted that the installation must be determined according to the actual measured size. Under normal circumstances, the shading of the large room is to use the exterior, and the small room is to use the interior.