Summary:In the current buildings, the use of electric shutters is more and more extensive. Whether it is a residential building ...
In the current buildings, the use of electric shutters is more and more extensive. Whether it is a residential building or an office building, most of the electric shutters are used. Today, I will take you to understand the electric blinds step by step. I hope these contents will be useful to everyone.
The structure of electric blinds
The drive system of the electric shutter is composed of a motor, a rope reel and a mechanical limiter. These components are installed in the C-shaped stainless steel bracket. After being assembled with the curtain, it becomes the finished product of the electric venetian blind. The assembled venetian blind system can be installed in the double-layer glass curtain wall or ceiling according to the prior design requirements. . The control method of the system can be controlled by ordinary wire-controlled switch, wireless remote control, wind, rain and light control, timing control, building integrated control, etc.
Electric blinds features
1. Concealment: When the blade is adjusted to 15 degrees to 25 degrees, the room cannot be seen from the outside, which has an excellent concealment effect and can also promote indoor air convection circulation.
2. Lighting: Adjustable blades with shading from 0 degrees to 105 degrees can control indoor lighting and shading at will.
3. Ventilation: When the blades are adjusted to 90 degrees, the maximum field of view and ventilation can be achieved.
4. Rainproof: It can effectively block the invasion of wind and rain.
5. Heat preservation, heat insulation, noise reduction: when the blades are closed, the sash is airtight, and the double-layer hollow design of the louver tail can effectively maintain the indoor temperature and isolate the outdoor high temperature, and can reduce the noise by more than 30 decibels.
6. Fire protection: It can be combined with the fire control center to act as an automatic smoke exhaust and heat dissipation gate.