PVC decorative board has the characteristics of light weight, heat insulation, heat preservation, moisture-proof, flame-retardant, and easy construction. There are many specifications, colors, patterns, and very decorative. It can be applied to the decoration of indoor walls and ceilings. It is one of the most widely used decorative materials in plastic materials.
Advantages of PVC decorative board:
1. PVC decorative board is light in weight, heat insulation, heat preservation, moisture proof, flame retardant, acid and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance.
2. Good stability, dielectric properties, durability, anti-aging, easy welding and bonding.
3. Strong flexural strength and impact toughness, high elongation when broken.
4. The surface is smooth, the color is bright, and it is very decorative, and the decorative application is wide.
5. The construction process is simple and the installation is convenient.
The main products of PVC decoration materials include:
PVC monochromatic film decorative film, PVC high temperature resistant cabin interior film, PVC transparent film, PVC vacuum blister decorative film, PVC flat sticker decorative film, etc.
Advantages of PVC decorative materials:
PVC decorative materials are of stable quality, pure color and rich embossing.
PVC decorative materials are suitable for:
1) The veneers of cold-laid flat-laid processing products such as speakers, gift boxes, furniture, etc. (PVC flat-laid decorative film)
2) Heating and laminating production process products of high temperature resistant products such as steel plates, aluminum materials, ceilings, etc. (PVC high temperature resistant film)
3) Vacuum blister production process products such as cabinets, door panels, decorative panels, furniture, etc. (PVC vacuum blister decorative sheets)
4) Other uses such as advertising film and packaging film.